WAV LLC supplies the ICT intelligent dual bus breaker distribution panel, with HTML, SNMP, site monitoring, remote on/off, and MIL-STD-810G certification. Distribution Series 3 Dual Bus DC Distribution Panels can be used with positive, negative, or mixed polarities in 12, 24, 48, or dual DC voltage applications. All models feature 12 fuse- or breaker-protected outputs (model dependent) with ATO FKS 80 volt rated fuses, or hydraulic/magnetic breakers (breakers sold separately). Dual voltages and polarities can be supported simultaneously.
Each independent bus has six outputs rated at up to 30 amps max (at 12/24VDC), or 15 amps max (at 48VDC). Fused models feature LED indicators on the front panel, enabling easy identification and replacement of blown fuses. An integrated security-protected Ethernet communications port (select models) allows the panel to be monitored from a remote site using an industry standard web browser. HTTPS, TLS1.0 and SNMP V1/V2c/v3 protocols are supported. System current, system voltage, individual output currents and breaker status can be monitored, and alarms can be sent to multiple email accounts.
DC outputs can be turned on and off remotely (select models), allowing connected loads to be power-cycled using the Ethernet connection. Automatic load-shedding can be defined to protect critical loads. A network watchdog feature will ping up to two IP addresses and power-cycle loads such as routers which may need rebooting to restore communications with the site. The 1RU design saves valuable rack space, and fits all standard 19 inch racks. Each bus has its own independent Form C alarm contacts. A ruggedized MIL-STD-810G version of the Intelligent dual-bus breaker panels has been tested and verified for military use.
• Operates with 12, 24, or 48 or mixed DC voltages for each bus
• Positive, negative, or mixed polarities supported
• 200 amp (peak) system current (100 amps per bus)
• 12 output positions (6 per bus)
• Fuse status LEDs (select models)
• 1U 19" rackmount
• Ruggedized MIL-STD-810G model available
• Heavy duty input stud connectors
• Form C alarm contacts
• HTTPS, TLS1.0 and SNMP protocols (TCP/IP models)
• 5 site monitoring input contacts (TCP/IP models)
• Up to 30 days of data-logging (TCP/IP models)
• IP enabled for remote monitoring over Ethernet (TCP/IPmodels)
• Models available with remote power control of individual outputs
• 2 year warranty