WAV LLC supplies the Innovative Circuit Technology Platinum Series 1RU 1600 Watt DC power supply, 48VDC output with factory-installed TCP/IP. Battery backup terminal, automatic revert and low voltage disconnect with adjustable setpoints and advanced battery managment features.
ICT Platinum Series DC power supplies bring a new level of performance, functionality, and remote management to wireless base station applications. The 1RU Platinum Series provides 800 or 1600 watts of power and is available with 12, 24 or 48VDC output. It
provides an ideal DC power solution for wireless communications professionals who demand high efficiency and space-saving DC power systems for LMR, broadband, and network communications equipment.
Ethernet-based communications and control is standard on every model. Enhanced security and reliability features include SNMPv1/2c/3, TLS 1.2, fan fail detect alarms, and extra high margin components designed for long life and enhanced reliability.
• 800 or 1600 watts of output power
• 12, 24 or +/- 48 VDC output
• 90 - 93% efficiency over a broad power range
• Universal power factor corrected AC input
• Standard Ethernet communications provides power supply monitoring and control
• Network security protocols include HTTPS, TLS 1.2, SNMPv1/2/3
• Optional battery backup with LVD and advanced battery management features including run time remaining, discharge testing
• Adjustable output voltage
• Adjustable battery charge current limit
• Two year warranty