WAV LLC supplies the SIAE ALFOPlus1 U6GHz Link, featuring 300 Mbps full duplex capacity with software upgradeable to 500 Mbps, and operates in Sub Band 4 (6078 - 6168 MHz / 6330 - 6420 MHz). This unit has 1+0 software software upgradable to 2+0, QPSK to 4096QAM modulation, 2x electrical GbE ports, 2 x optical GbE ports, dual Waveguide port radio branching, and comes with a 1 year warranty.
Microwave radio always played a key role in mobile backhauling, becoming the predominant technology in use. With the evolution of mobile technology, microwave radio has evolved to fit those requirements, always offering new and innovative way to enable fast RAN deployments. ALFOplus1 is the next generation 2/4 Gbps full outdoor solution to enable successful launch of LTE by providing best TCO while boosting capacity and availability of the network.
• Single carrier, Single Core
• 6 GHz to 42 GHz licensed bands
• In-house single-chip RF Multicore technology
• Up to 112 MHz channels
• 4 QAM - 4096 QAM with ACM
• SM-OS based platform
• 4 x 1/2.5 Gbps Ethernet ports
• Multilayer Header Compression
• Synchronous Ethernet and 1588v2 support
• MEF Carrier Ethernet platform
• 46 Gbps Switch fabric
• PoE and dedicated power feeder connectors
• HQoS and traffic shaping
• OAM 802.1ag/ITU-T Y 1731
• MPLS ready platform
• SDN ready platform
• AES128/256 Encryption
• Microwave Adaptive Bandwidth (Y.1731)
SM-OS Single Operating system common to all the SIAE MICROELETTRONICA’s product platform. The SM-OS accelerates the distribution of new carrier grade features throughout the network. It guarantees common consistent behaviour and operational capacity for the entire portfolio. It brings flexibility where it is needed.
• Unmatched spectrum efficiency and larger channel selection (from 14 MHz up to 112 MHz channels).
• Future proof architecture that achieves better link availability and reduces the antenna size.
• Best in class system gain for Microwave Backhaul in all the frequency bands.
• Drastic reduction in TCO thanks to high level of integration and Zero foot print.
• Ready to support L3 services with IP/MPLS.
• Supported Configurations (Single Unit): 1+0.
• Supported Bandwidth: 14 MHz / 28 MHz / 40 MHz / 56 MHz / 112 MHz (ETSI) / 30 MHz / 60 MHz (ANSI) (software selectable bandwidths).
• Modulations: 4QAM – 4096 QAM with ACM.
• Ethernet Service: MEF defined E-Line and E-LAN service support, Carrier Ethernet CE2.0 compliant, H-QoS (per port, Service and Class of service), Flow-Based Traffic Shaping, ITU-T Synchronous Ethernet and IEEE1588v2 native support.
• Compliant with: ETSI , FCC.