Join Our Team
People Make A Difference.
Driven, passionate and successful. Obsessed with creating stellar customer experiences. Geeked out on technology. Sound familiar? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Hone your talent. We help you develop the chops needed to take your skills to the next level.
Get what you deserve. We promote from within, reward hard work and compensate for excellence.
Work hard, play hard. We host sporting events, cookouts and other fun activities throughout the year.
Show love to your community. We help you give back with quarterly and annual charitable events.
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities, acting as a backup for the Warehouse Manager in his or her absence in a manner consistent with the Company’s policies and service objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise, coordinate, and assist with unloading inbound shipments, orderly and safe stacking of products, and picking and staging outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity. Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork on purchase orders and customer orders, ensuring that all product is properly identified and counted.
- Receive products in the Company’s ERP system and process item fulfillment for sales orders.
- Receive returned merchandise according to documented RMA process, process returns to vendors, and receive purchase orders upon receipt of replacement product.
- Inventory Management
- Assist with the planning and execution of scheduled physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Maintain preferred bins. Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation. Rotate products as appropriate and assist with stock rotations.
- Labor Management
- In the absence of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Lead will direct the operations of the warehouse staff to achieve prescribed objectives and goals.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Communication - Interact with Operations, Purchasing, Inside and Outside Sales, Human Resources, Accounting, Customers, and employees.
- Safety, Sanitation, and Security
- Maintain security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA and Safety Data Sheet Standards
- Ensure proper safety training for all warehouse employees.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment, radio frequency equipment, and computers.
- Conduct daily inspections of material handling equipment to ensure safe operation.
Shopping Cart Share Cart