Join Our Team
People Make A Difference.
Driven, passionate and successful. Obsessed with creating stellar customer experiences. Geeked out on technology. Sound familiar? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Hone your talent. We help you develop the chops needed to take your skills to the next level.
Get what you deserve. We promote from within, reward hard work and compensate for excellence.
Work hard, play hard. We host sporting events, cookouts and other fun activities throughout the year.
Show love to your community. We help you give back with quarterly and annual charitable events.
The Digital Coordinator will support WAV and MBSI WAV marketing efforts by creating and executing on the department's digital communications strategy. The Digital Coordinator will be responsible for the creation and successful implementation of campaign activities across a wide range of platforms, including email, web, social media, video sharing services and paid search.
Essential Job Functions
- Build an engaging digital communications strategy for WAV and MBSI WAV for both internal and external communications
- Generate brand awareness and ensure brand consistency within all digital platforms
- Author all social media posts, email marketing content, press releases and various other digital content pieces
- Execute on the digital communication strategy through email, social media, web banners, YouTube, Vimeo
- Collaborate with WAV and MBSI WAV product managers to ensure manufacturer promotions are exploited and communicated across all platforms
- Prepare monthly reporting of KPIs for all digital communications
- Assist our Content Marketing Specialist by preparing quarterly analytics reports for executive review
- Work closely with the balance of the marketing team to coordinate messaging around events, certifications, conferences and important activities
- Assist in updating the WAV and MBSI WAV websites to optimize SEO and SEM campaigns
- Monitor social media to identify trends, facilitate online conversations, respond to queries and engage with potential customers
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for coordinating and supervising all warehouse activities, acting as a backup for the Warehouse Manager in his or her absence in a manner consistent with the Company’s policies and service objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise, coordinate, and assist with unloading inbound shipments, orderly and safe stacking of products, and picking and staging outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity. Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork on purchase orders and customer orders, ensuring that all product is properly identified and counted.
- Receive products in the Company’s ERP system and process item fulfillment for sales orders.
- Receive returned merchandise according to documented RMA process, process returns to vendors, and receive purchase orders upon receipt of replacement product.
- Inventory Management
- Assist with the planning and execution of scheduled physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Maintain preferred bins. Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation. Rotate products as appropriate and assist with stock rotations.
- Labor Management
- In the absence of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Lead will direct the operations of the warehouse staff to achieve prescribed objectives and goals.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Communication - Interact with Operations, Purchasing, Inside and Outside Sales, Human Resources, Accounting, Customers, and employees.
- Safety, Sanitation, and Security
- Maintain security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Conduct operations in accordance with OSHA and Safety Data Sheet Standards
- Ensure proper safety training for all warehouse employees.
- Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all material handling equipment, radio frequency equipment, and computers.
- Conduct daily inspections of material handling equipment to ensure safe operation.
Shopping Cart Share Cart