WAV LLC supplies the Innovative Circuit Technology (ICT) 2RU MPS Ultra power system/shelf, with two load distribution modules (8 load outputs) and negative output voltage polarity (-48V).
The 2RU MPS Ultra DC power system delivers up to 5.6 kilowatts of power in four factory pre-configured systems that make installation and setup a breeze. With Ethernet-based remote monitoring, DC power control, and up to 12 fully managed load outputs that can be monitored and power-cycled remotely, the MPS Ultra provides unmatched capability for demanding 48, 24 and 12 volt DC wireless applications.
• 2RU Power Chassis configured at factory for fast, easy installation
• Choice of 2.8, 3.5, 4.2 or 5.6 kilowatts of output power
• Accepts 48, 24 or 12 volt DC hot-swappable ICT 700 watt Power Modules (depending on model)
• Integrated TCP/IP remote Ethernet communications for monitoring and control
• Up to twelve fully managed 30A (max) DC load outputs (depending on model)
• Monitored outputs can be power cycled individually over Ethernet
• HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1/v2c/v3 protocols supported
• 100-300 volts AC input with Power Factor Correction
• 2 year warranty